Saturday, July 13, 2013

Gallery Wall :)

Well now, this post is really just an excuse to post some neat pics of the kids. I can't wait to get some Instagram albums printed up of him and of Vicki - I seem to have so many more of Harry which is a little frustrating, but I guess it's because he's older and poses. Kind of. Where as most of my attempts to snap Vicki end up little more than a blurred ear.

 

 

 


I do have this toothy grin though!

And these cuties :)

 

 

Totally self indulgent post!

2 comments:

  1. You are allowed - cos I love seeing the pics of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerryn, thanks for sharing these totally sigh-worthy pics of your darlings. Love the dressing gown & rain boot fashion!
    Happy Birthday to your Darling Vicki...
    and good luck to you both going to your away course.
    Anthea

    ReplyDelete